|Cineversum Introduces BlackWing One 1080p Projector|
|Home Theater News SXRD-HD-ILA Front Projector News|
|Written by AVRev.com|
|Monday, 08 December 2008|
The projector features 24p capability, two HDMI 1.3 connections, a more than 15000:1 contrast ratio, as well as it pre-calibrated to the D65 and CIE rec 709 color space. The projector is super quiet, housed in a metallic black ABS plastic chssis, giving it its futuristic look.
The projector joins the already existing BlackWing Two and BlackWing Three 3-Chip LCoS models. The BlackWing One retails for $6,500, while the Two and Three models retails for $9,995 and $13,500, respectively.
Other Key Features of the projector are:
• 1080p24 format compatible: "cinema-like" motion.
• Optimized out-of-the-box settings and pre-calibrated for D65 and CIE rec: 709 High Definition Color Space
• Full-glass Ultimate Reference Lens™ for variable electronic aperture control for optimizing brightness and contrast according to room light levels.
• Greater than 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
• 1400 ANSI lumens Brightness
• +/- 60% vertical, +/- 30% horizontal Lens shift
• Zoom 1.5x (1.5-2.2:1 throw ratio)
• 2x HDMI 1.3 inputs, plus one each: VGA, Component, Composite and S-video input
• Internal HQV video processor/scaler that adapts for wide range of film and video cadences plus enhances the input signal and removes video noise.
• Ultra-Silent fan (< 20 dB)
• Color Management System (C,Y,M,R,G,B gain and saturation).
• Discrete IRE range RGB gamma
• Home Automation friendly (RS232 via D-sub 9)
• Keystone correction
• Two 12V triggers for controlling screens, curtains etc.
• Custom colors available
• Can be upgraded with 2.35:1 Cinemax or 2.35 THEATRE Concept for constant height, 2.35 viewing.
• Elegant French design