|True Convergence and Networkable Solutions That Deliver More|
|Home Theater News Music Servers/MP3 Players News|
|Written by AVRev.com|
|Wednesday, 17 September 2003|
The Linn presence at CEDIA USA 2003 focuses on new “true convergence” AV and networkable products for high quality domestic and commercial applications.
At CEDIA USA 2003, Linn staff will demonstrate involving multi-channel and multi-room custom entertainment solutions and new additions to the Linn range of KNEKT multi-room and multi-channel source, control and playback components.
The King Suite at the Crowne Plaza Hotel will feature the “true convergence” UNIDISK 1.1 player and new UNIDISK 2.1 player. Demonstrated with the new KISTO system controller and the new AKURATE multi-channel loudspeaker system, these engineered products all offer pitch-accurate, high-performance home entertainment.
The KISTO system controller has a built in interfaces for control of third party products, including projector lifts, screens, lighting, blinds and curtains.
The new AKURATE loudspeaker system is designed for stereo and multi-channel music or home theatre.
All Linn components and systems are networkable and offer better sound, images and a wider choice of easy to use solutions.
• The new INTERSEKT R8S8 has been re-designed for better sound quality and power surge immunity.
• The KIVOR INDEX is designed for simple installation in both Linn KNEKT multi-room systems and third-party multi-room systems. The KIVOR INDEX is an eight zone audio distribution component and uses Linn’s proprietary REKURSIV software.
• The new KNEKT ROOMAMP 2 offers improved performance for remote zones and sub-zones. With Linn silent power for central or local sources the compact and cool-running KNEKT LINE RECEIVER 2 offers more power and greater flexibility.
• The choice of Linn KNEKT room control keypad solutions now includes the new BASIK 3 and BASIK 3 IR Room Control Units for simple control of key functions.
• The LINN DEKODA IR translator allows custom installers to offer control and operation of non-Linn products in a Linn KNEKT multi-room installation.
• New LINNSTALL 2 software enables configuration and installation of KNEKT multi-room systems from a PC. A new graphical interface features ‘drag and drop’ menus and single screen display of the entire system configuration.