|Total Impact Launches Improved 2004 SLAPPA HardBody CD Storage Cases|
|Home Theater News DVD Hardware-Software News|
|Written by AVRev.com|
|Thursday, 27 May 2004|
Total Impact Industrial Ltd, a manufacturer of storage units for digital products, has announced the launch of its 2004 collection of SLAPPA HardBody CD Storage Cases. The collection introduces 4 new families: Blue Collection, Black Graphite, Camel and Black Wave.
The 2004 SLAPPA HardBody line includes improvements made in direct response to customer feedback and product testing. These new features include:
• Pocket capacities increased to 40, 80, 160, and 240
• Heavy duty handle buckles
• New fingerprint-resistant outer materials: Graphite and Camel z-suede
• Wider zipper tapes on all models to prevent “case bulging”
• Extra wide patented d2 pockets for discs and covers
• 160 and 240 models come with 2 heavy duty zipper pulls
The new SLAPPA HardBody line also maintains the features that originally made the SLAPPA HardBody products unique. All of the SLAPPA cases have molded Duro-Shock exteriors, crafted from EX-EVA. This provides a durable, impact, heat and water resistant exterior. Each case is also equipped with patented d2 pockets. The double pocket system allows for convenient and scratch-free storage of the disc and disc artwork.
The company also plans to continue to expand the line, adding storage units for other digital gear, such as iPods and laptops, as well as fashion-based products.