|Total Impact Industrial Introduces Launch of SLAPPA 600 Pro HardBody Case|
|Home Theater News DVD Hardware-Software News|
|Written by AVRev.com|
|Friday, 29 April 2005|
Total Impact Industrial recently announced the new Slappa 600 Pro HardBody case, which broadens the SLAPPA CD storage line by introducing the largest capacity CD storage case of its kind to date. The 600 Pro’s portable design, featuring sturdy roller wheels and a 5-stage telescope handle handle, will make it a highly sought after case among serious collectors and the mobile DJ crowd. The 600 Pro HardBody shares the qualities of the other products in the SLAPPA HardBody line, including:
- Patented d2 pockets, a double pocket system, with a soft rear pocket for disc storage. Stores 300 discs and 300 covers or 600 discs.
- Molded Duro-Shock case that is crafted from molded xEVA, a durable yet flexible body that is impact, heat and water resistant material.
- Ultra long life urethane wheels
- 5-stage telescopic handle for EZ carting
- Heavy duty handle
- 2 industrial strength zipper pulls per case
- Meets airline carry-on luggage size requirements
The 600 Pro has an impressive capacity while still being only 18 inches long and 9 inches deep. For decades DJs have toted LPs around in similar bags and, until now, there hasn’t been a convenient transport solution for large CD collections. SLAPPA has maximized the potential of the 600 Pro with the use of their d2 pockets, which increase storage capacity and minimize the unnecessary bulk of jewel cases. This case is easily stored in the overhead storage bins on airplanes, which alleviates the major stress of having to travel with a large disc collection.
The highly protective and sturdy construction of the 600 Pro was created with the same xEVA material used for SLAPPA’s entire HardBody product line. The outer casing provides protection for your entire disc collection and the graphite finish produces a stylish look.
The SLAPPA 600 Pro HardBody case is available for pre-order at the www.SLAPPA.com website with a suggested retail price of $129.99. It begins shipping on July 8, 2005.