Celebrating 100 years in the audio-visual field, next month Denon will debut the premium AH-A100 headphones. Featuring an impressive 5-year warranty, these headphones feature handcrafted mahogany earcup housings, a high-end driver unit, class-largest diaphragms (50mm / 1.97") with Acoustic Optimizer, and neodymium magnets.
Denon’s anniversary logo badge is printed on the AH-A100's housing, and comes a signed certificate of authenticity from the chief production designer who hand crafted the product, and a Denon “brand book” that explores the company's first century.The Denon AH-A100 can be purchased in stores and online for $499.99 starting in November, 2010.
- Around-the-ear design with soft padded earcups
- Soft padded headband
- Hand-crafted real mahogany earcup housings
- Acoustic Optimizer design improves dynamics, bass, and overall tonal balance
- Strong neodymium magnets and large 50mm drivers for high-impact sound
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 101dB
- Frequency response: 5-37,000 Hz
- Oxygen-free copper cabling
- 4.7-foot cable with gold-plated 3.5mm stereo plug and full-size headphone jack adapter
- Luxurious storage box
- Weight: 6.88 oz. (not including cable)
- Warranty: 5 years