Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > What's on HDTV?

What's on HDTV? Post about your favorite shows, glitches in programming and more. Tell us what shows look the best on your set as well as what HD looks like garbage.

View Poll Results: What is the best looking/sounding HD Primetime show this season?
NBC's "Heroes" 3 18.75%
NBC's "Chuck" 1 6.25%
CBS's "Ghost Whisperer" 1 6.25%
ABC's "Private Practice" 1 6.25%
ABC's "Grey's Anatomy" 0 0%
NBC's "Bionic Woman" 1 6.25%
ABC's "Dancing With The Stars" 0 0%
CW's "Smallville" 1 6.25%
Other 8 50.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-05-2007   #7

Default Re: Poll Of The Week: Best Looking/Sounding HD Primetime show this season

Pushing Daisey's is definitely a great looking show and the soundtrack is great too. It only started this week, but it will definitely be on my to-watch list each week.
pauliem55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007   #8

Default Re: Poll Of The Week: Best Looking/Sounding HD Primetime show this season

I don't watch any of those shows!
If they are like last year Lost will have a killer picture when it returns.
Some of the panoramic shots of the island were just beautiful!
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007   #9

Did "Pushing Daisey's use the Ween Song "Push the lil' daisies (and make 'em come up)

I agree that LOST looks great on the daylight scenes, but the dark stuff is really tough becuase of the compression on digital cable and satellite. I bet HD DVDs or blu-rays of LOST would look killer. its just too bad they seemingly ran out of ideas for the show.
Sponsored Links

Tags
dvd, football, hd, hdtv, nbc, night, oversaturated, poll, programs, show, sound, sounding, speakers, sunday, surround