Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > What's on HDTV?

What's on HDTV? Post about your favorite shows, glitches in programming and more. Tell us what shows look the best on your set as well as what HD looks like garbage.

Old 09-18-2007   #1

Default ESPN's coverage of The World Series of Poker

Ive been watching the coverage of the main event in HD. The commentary by Norman Chad and Lon McCarron is really good, probably the best in poker since Mike Sexton and Vince Van Patten have gotten kind of stale.

The video quality of the HD coverage on ESPN looks pretty good but doesnt QUITE look like native HD. Does anyone know if they shoot with full 1080i cameras?
Old 10-03-2007   #2

Default Re: ESPN's coverage of The World Series of Poker

I don't think they do. I know when I watch football on ESPN I get a great picture.
Old 12-23-2009   #3

Default Re: ESPN's coverage of The World Series of Poker

Hey Guys .. I've World Series of Poker game see online there is full video coverage of WSOP 2009 And more .
Thanks for give the information about this coverage .
jmart654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
1996, archive, audio, blu, coverage, espn, music, poker, ray, series, sound, video, videos, world, wsop