Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > What's on HDTV?

What's on HDTV? Post about your favorite shows, glitches in programming and more. Tell us what shows look the best on your set as well as what HD looks like garbage.

Old 09-07-2007   #1

Default HBO raises the bar for HD Concerts

With Justin Timberlake at the top of his game, HBO delivered a top-notch Hi-Def concert performance last night, to an ENORMOUS TV audience.

* An amazing 360 degree stage layout... and a hyper-enthusiastic audience "in the round"

* Great musicians, vocalists, dancers AND choreography

* Justin's 2 1/2 hours of non-stop talent and charisma

And EVERYTHING about this complex performance was 100% in sync (pun intended)... both stylistically AND energetically!

HBO is gonna make a fortune off of this Madison Square Garden concert video... AND spark a lot of "younger" interest in Hi-Def playback gear!!

DD
David DelGrosso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #2

Default Re: HBO raises the bar for HD Concerts

Quote:
Originally Posted by David DelGrosso View Post
With Justin Timberlake at the top of his game, HBO delivered a top-notch Hi-Def concert performance last night, to an ENORMOUS TV audience.

* An amazing 360 degree stage layout... and a hyper-enthusiastic audience "in the round"

* Great musicians, vocalists, dancers AND choreography

* Justin's 2 1/2 hours of non-stop talent and charisma

And EVERYTHING about this complex performance was 100% in sync (pun intended)... both stylistically AND energetically!

HBO is gonna make a fortune off of this Madison Square Garden concert video... AND spark a lot of "younger" interest in Hi-Def playback gear!!

DD
I can only hope that you right. It would certainly help. Big Time!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #3

Default I just bumped into Justin Timberlake today

He was at my country club.

I jumped in front of him and his group and BURNED a fast 9 before coming to work. Club Championship is coming this weekend and I needed some rust removed from my game.

Made a 3 put on the 2nd hole, a bird on 1 and missed a 5 footer to save par from a trap. 1 over for 9. Pretty good for me.

Timberlake has a VERY nice swing. Good tempo. He's no Charles Barkely or Bill Clinton when it comes to golf.
Old 10-03-2007   #4

Default Re: HBO raises the bar for HD Concerts

That was a very good concert. HBO always has had great quality concerts in the past. I seems like a year long production though.

Tags
audio, clubs, concert, concerts, dancers, definition, good, hbo, hd, hdtv, high, justin, night, tool, video