Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > What's on HDTV?

What's on HDTV? Post about your favorite shows, glitches in programming and more. Tell us what shows look the best on your set as well as what HD looks like garbage.

Old 07-26-2007   #1

Default You Tube Debate Format on CNN

While this wasn't in HD - I gotta say I loved the format and I am no big fan of You Tube. The apathy towards politics in this country is patetic. Its great to see people thinking, discussing and being creative with the topics at hand and You Tube allows that.

Some say the Dem candidates skirted many of the questions and Anderson Cooper let them off the hook. I am not sure I agreed with that point but I do think Cooper seemed rushed in the format.

As much as I hate to say it, Hillary looked WAY WAY WAY better than everyone out there. I know she is "polorizing" but she is also self depricating, funny and POLISHED. Barack was OK too.

What did you think of the debate? The format?

Will the Reps get SLAMED when they get their turn by the You Tube people?

Personally, I think Bloomberg is going to jump in possibly as a Dem. As much as people think this is a slam dunk for the Dems in 2008 - it is NOT.

Tags
20, audio, cnn, colliano, com, debate, del, format, hd, hdtv, jerry, picture, revolution, tube, utube, video, youtube