Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > What's on HDTV?

What's on HDTV? Post about your favorite shows, glitches in programming and more. Tell us what shows look the best on your set as well as what HD looks like garbage.

Old 03-29-2008   #1

Cool Battlestar Galactica, Best Frackin' show on TV

Who else is ready for the start of the new season on Friday April 4th & who else is bummed it's the final season?

I've loved this show since the mini series!
I just hope the new series "Caprica" is half as good!
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #2

Default Re: Battlestar Galactica, Best Frackin' show on TV

Its funny, I have not watched Battlestar, since its inception. I`m a Trekkie, Kirk, Spock, Scottie, Zulu and Bones. I record them from TV Land, then watch them later. They really at Paramount, need to make a DVD of the entire series with the original cast.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008   #3

Default Re: Battlestar Galactica, Best Frackin' show on TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacongreg View Post
Its funny, I have not watched Battlestar, since its inception. I`m a Trekkie, Kirk, Spock, Scottie, Zulu and Bones. I record them from TV Land, then watch them later. They really at Paramount, need to make a DVD of the entire series with the original cast.
Well, at least the first season of Star Trek: TOS came out on HD-DVD - and it is SPECTACULAR. Now, if only Paramount would release seasons 2 & 3 on BD. What is the hold up???

And when, I wonder, will Universal release the original Battlestar Galactica on BD?

Jeremy

The Kipnis Studios
www.Kipnis-Studios.com

Video Calibration Labs
www.VideoCalibration.com

Epiphany Recordings Ltd.
www.EpiphanyRecordings.com

----------

KSS DL.TV Video Feature (NEW)
http://www.kipnis-studios.com/The_Ki...TV_-_6_08.html
The Kipnis Studios is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
battlestar, bsg, forum, frackin, fracking, galactica, music, original, revolution, season, show, soundbites, special, tv, video