Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > High Resolution Music: CD, SACD, DVD-Audio and more > Vinyl

Vinyl Long live the LP. Post topics about LPs, players, setup and more.

Old 01-11-2008   #19

Default Re: McIntosh Turntable

Doubtful that will ever happen, and to be honest, I never would want nor expect it.

They truly deserve the props I gave them, their speakers are really great and for the money? Oh my God are they good!

I truly meant that comment that I was keeping my Benz and the Def Tech's

I got some teasing from them @ their dinner @ CES, seems my comment was a big gas around the Def Tech office..... Something about selling a car for speakers they just ran with it!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #20

Thumbs up Re: McIntosh Turntable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
Doubtful that will ever happen, and to be honest, I never would want nor expect it.

They truly deserve the props I gave them, their speakers are really great and for the money? Oh my God are they good!

I truly meant that comment that I was keeping my Benz and the Def Tech's

I got some teasing from them @ their dinner @ CES, seems my comment was a big gas around the Def Tech office..... Something about selling a car for speakers they just ran with it!
Thats cool. I was only joking about the check. Any positive spin any of us can put on a product, I think is good. Nice that you had dinner with them.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009   #21

Default Re: McIntosh Turntable

I could never (though guess never say never) afford the MC hi fi stuff but I listen quite a bit to Internet Radio on Itunes on my Mac and have a nice set of M-Audio Monitors (as I record using DAW's) and its great stuff and pick your genre and great stuff (plus many web sites with streaming audio as well) or archived shows (itunes podcasts
for free come to mind first (NPR does a fine job archiving alternative to zydeco live shows as well as interviews and in station performances. I picked up on a great web site (while looking uup the band The White Stripes and their were miltiple links and one was archived Blues , alt country and bluegrass shows from a now-defunct show that ran in the late evening in California (and included set lists) awesome and rare stuff, I will post that site next time back
Peace
dw
dwwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
end, forum, high, mc60, mcintosh, player, players, radio, record, review, table, turn, turntable, turntables, vinyl