Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Video Projectors

Video Projectors Talk projectors, screens, technology and more.

Old 07-31-2011   #1

Default Projector Video help

Hi I am somewhat of a newbie with projectors. I recently bought an Epson UB8500 projector. I tried it with two different BD players Denon and LG and I am having the same problem. The video is faster than normal. All the actions and mouth movement happens at 1.5X speed. However, the dialogue and sound is still intact. I had the video throuh bose v30, and without but the results are the same. I think its the projector or is it possibly because of hdmi cable. I checked it through the settings and couldnt change the settings. Any suggestions?
teluguc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #2

Default Re: Projector Video help

connect via component and see if that changes things...if it does then its the HDMI. I would connect the audio to the receiver or processor by means of a digital audio cable from the output of the BluRay to the input on the receiver or processor and connect the Denon directly to the projector. That is the way I do it and I never had a problem. I have a Marantz front projector
PalmHarbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011   #3

However, the dialogue and sound is still intact. I had the video throuh bose v30, and without but the results are the same. I think its the projector or is it possibly because of hdmi cable
lovelyfox83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmHarbor View Post
connect via component and see if that changes things...if it does then its the HDMI. I would connect the audio to the receiver or processor by means of a digital audio cable from the output of the BluRay to the input on the receiver or processor and connect the Denon directly to the projector. That is the way I do it and I never had a problem. I have a Marantz front projector
I'd like to use this method.
Pia Hudspeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, epson, faster, forum, forums, handshake, issues, projector, ub8500, video, visual