Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Video Projectors

Video Projectors Talk projectors, screens, technology and more.

Old 03-15-2010   #1

Default new theater ?

hi everyone any suggestions would be awesome im tryin to make a home theater for around 3000 3500 ? is this idea even possible ? i just want a basic projector and decent surround sound if any has a setup for around this much let me know what your using and pictures would be amazing thanks for any help from anyone thank you
cpmartin2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010   #2

Default Re: new theater ?

Panasonic PT-AE4000 projector which can be purchased here - http://www.visualapex.com/Panasonic/...&KW=PT-AE4000U

Onkyo HT-S9100THX which can be purchased here - http://www.accessories4less.com/make...00-Watt/1.html

Then all you will need is a screen.

Hope this helps.
Anthem, Conrad Johnson, Dish Network/JVC, Dynaudio, Infinity, Integra, JL Audio, Klipsch, Magnepan, Marantz, Martin Logan, Onkyo, Oppo, Outlaw Audio, Panasonic, Paradigm, REL, Sumiko, SVSound, and Toshiba are the brands equipment I currently use. I have owned/used and tested equipment made by just about any manufacturer you can name.
Loves2Watch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #3

The new theater has been built for our high school and we will be there for it's first play ever. Does anyone know a good tradition that can be begun and passed on here?
Old 10-26-2010   #4

Default general

Hi,

The new theater has been built for our high school and we will be there for it's first play ever. Does anyone know a good tradition that can be begun and passed on here?
anush7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010   #5

Wink Re: new theater ?

Hello,
I use a JVC idla rs2 for projecting my Bluray films . It is one of the best sub 5000.00 image I have seen. The screen is very important but to keep within my budget and within my high expectations, I use the GOO system. You literally paint your screen, to the desired size for a price that is well below the competition i.e. Stewart and Drapier.
I Highly recommend it !www.gooscreen.com/systems
PierreK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #6

Just for it
Pia Hudspeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links