Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Video Projectors

Video Projectors Talk projectors, screens, technology and more.

Old 10-01-2009   #1

Default Sony to unveil Uncharted 2 PS3 game in theaters w/ 4K Projectors

Thought i'd share this here since I know I can't be the only one interested in the 4K technology. Perhaps i'm not the only one who loves video games and 4K technology?

Sony to Unveil Uncharted 2 on the Big Screen

I got a ticket to this next week. Sony's doing a big premiere for the new PS3 game Uncharted 2 at some theaters across the country. I've yet to experience anything in 4K, but this really piqued my interest. I downloaded the demo for Uncharted 2 yesterday and the graphics are fantastic and very fluid - almost cinema like. So it actually makes a lot of sense to show this off on the big screen. Anyone else hear about this? Going to this? Interested? I'd love to discuss it
BennyB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2009, 4k, cd, forums, game, games, gaming, projector, projectors, ps3, sony, theaters, uncharted, unveil, video