Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Video Projectors

Video Projectors Talk projectors, screens, technology and more.

Old 03-21-2008   #1

Question Planar X Screen

Good Day!
I am in the process of setting up my Home Theater. I am considering purchasing a 100" Planar X screen to use with my BenQ 5000W projector. Are there any of you that have this type of screen? Can you share with me your experience pro/cons? Where is the best place to buy it and what is the best price I can expect to pay? Thanks
Sadajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008   #2

Default Re: Planar X Screen

I just came accross your request ... If you are still in need of the 100" X-screen ... I do
have one new that I purchased and ended up changing the room design ...and have not used it. I would take my lumps at $1750. (retail = $2799.) since it is only collecting dust
for me currently. Portland Oregon area ...let me know.
working is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008   #3

Smile Re: Planar X Screen

Hi and thanks for your reply.
Since I wrote this post, I have found a new planar X planar screen here in town. I have been negociating with the store and they are willing to sell it to me for $2200 installed which I think is a great price. I did find out that retail was $2,799.00
I worry about shipping your screen and having it arrive damaged. The other problem is the cost of shipping plus the duties I would have to pay on it may not make it worth the trouble.
I would not mind discussing this further with you via private email if you are willing to work through it. (accohn@shaw.ca)

Sadajo.
Sadajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
100, blu, buy, home, oppo, plainar, planar, prices, ray, review, screen, screens, theater, xscreen, xscreenplanar