Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Video Processors, Technology & Calibration

Video Processors, Technology & Calibration Discuss the best way to get the most from your video system.

Old 09-13-2010   #13

Default Re: what are the real reasons for upgrading a processor?

Alright well to start off ive got a Gateway Nv series just plain jain nothing real fancy. What im wanting to do is upgrade it for when guild wars 2 comes out and i want to do some upgrading early while i have the money. What im wanting to do is but a terabyte hardrive in which will take all my stuff out which means ill have to buy win7 again which ima get ultimate instead of homepremium a amd quad core processor preferably from amd (love there processors) try to upgrade the ram to 8 gigs but idk if a laptop can handle it and a diamond multimedia ati radeon 5970 video card in it thats about all i know of how to beast it out to work top notch can you please see if this is good aswell as what other parts i will need to upgrade it because mine now is for some reason slow as a turtle and i have took almost everything off of it.
here is the things

Tags
800, audio, classe, codecs, connecting, cpu, inside, lx91, pioneer, playstation, processor, processors, reasons, sclx91, ssp, upgrading, worth