Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Video Processors, Technology & Calibration

Video Processors, Technology & Calibration Discuss the best way to get the most from your video system.

Old 01-06-2009   #13

Default Cheap wholesale switchblade knives

$3.10 for an automatic knife with free shipping, now thats cheap http://www.liangdianup.com/automatic_1.htm how about the
buck 110 auto? Do they still make that thing here in the states? I think they were being converted into autos out west. Nice
knife, these guys also have a copy of a Buck 110 auto.
leeai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009   #14

Question Re: Cheap wholesale switchblade knives

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeai View Post
$3.10 for an automatic knife with free shipping, now thats cheap http://www.liangdianup.com/automatic_1.htm how about the
buck 110 auto? Do they still make that thing here in the states? I think they were being converted into autos out west. Nice
knife, these guys also have a copy of a Buck 110 auto.
Wow, this really helps my grayscale calibration ? ? ?

Thanks!!!

Jeremy

The Kipnis Studios
www.Kipnis-Studios.com

Video Calibration Labs
www.VideoCalibration.com

Epiphany Recordings Ltd.
www.EpiphanyRecordings.com

----------

KSS DL.TV Video Feature (NEW)
http://www.kipnis-studios.com/The_Ki...TV_-_6_08.html
The Kipnis Studios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014   #15
kal

Default Re: Guide to: GREYSCALE CALIBRATION FOR DUMMIES

Update:

A new 2014 edition of the Grayscale & Color Calibration for Dummies guide is now available.

My previous guide was written in 2008 and focused primarily on the calibration of CRT projectors (what I had at the time). I've since then switched to a JVC RS-56 projector so this new guide focuses on the calibration of newer display technologies such as digital projectors and flat panel TVs and includes information on the finer controls offered by these newer display devices, especially in the areas of gamma and color calibration.

Cheers,

Kal
kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, avs, calibration, colorimeter, colour, diy, dummies, eye, grayscale, greyscale, guide, lcd, online, plasma, projector, spyder, video