Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Video Processors, Technology & Calibration

Video Processors, Technology & Calibration Discuss the best way to get the most from your video system.

Old 06-07-2008   #13

Default Re: TweakTV.com

The volume of information for Tweak TV is very strong. Kevin is my main video calibration guy for my system and I have him fly out from NYC when I need my sets done.

What he did for my JVC RDS 2 projector in just under 2 hours was jaw dropping!!!!

To be able to get this information from the net without much (or any) cost is AMAZING... Enjoy...
Old 06-14-2008   #14

I just tried to use this before I used my Blu-ray of DVE and couldn't get the DRC off, it was blanked out in the menu, how do I turn it off??
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
I just tried to use this before I used my Blu-ray of DVE and couldn't get the DRC off, it was blanked out in the menu, how do I turn it off??
I don't know Kenny, DRC shows up in my menu no matter if the picture is set to vivid, standard or custom.
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008   #16

I'll have to work on that, I also have to work on the new Blu-ray DVE, it is a little different than the older version, much more informative, but not quite as easy to use. Some of this was me using a universal remote, I really should have pulled the factory job for this undertaking!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
I'll have to work on that, I also have to work on the new Blu-ray DVE, it is a little different than the older version, much more informative, but not quite as easy to use. Some of this was me using a universal remote, I really should have pulled the factory job for this undertaking!
Yea when ever I do some serious work on the TV I put down the Harmony & pick up the factory remote.
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
70xbr2, database, drc, good, kdsr70xbr2, mode, run, set, setting, settings, standard, sxrd, timing, tweaktv, tweaktvcom