Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Video Processors, Technology & Calibration

Video Processors, Technology & Calibration Discuss the best way to get the most from your video system.

Old 04-18-2008   #7
wes

Cool Re: THX Optimizer for calibration

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
Well,
The 18 year old step daughter want to move out and live on her own delaying college another year.... How do you live in a high dollar area like we live in on minimum wage?

She earns less than $300/week, and was telling my wife how she found an efficiency for $1,000/month......
WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH AUDIO PLEASE TAKE THESE DISCUSSIONS IN PRIVATE!!!!

What ever!

Last edited by wes; 04-30-2008 at 02:57 PM..
wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008   #8

Default Re: THX Optimizer for calibration

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
I know it will, I just don't want to be on the hook for another monthly payment when she fails!
Yeah, I know what you mean. Well, hopefully between you and your Mrs. you can help your stepdaughter come to her senses. There are some things, you do not need to experience, if you know what I mean.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes View Post
WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH AUDIO PLEASE TAKE THESE DISCUSSIONS IN PRIVATE!!!!
Hey Wes,

I just thought of a valid point, the more money Kenny spends on a child the less money is available for new equipment.

Come on now, what could be more important?
i30krab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by i30krab View Post
Hey Wes,

I just thought of a valid point, the more money Kenny spends on a child the less money is available for new equipment.

Come on now, what could be more important?
Love the logic, and FWIW all conversations swing off on tangents....

This is just an example of that, and hopefully won't encumber my audio shopping!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008   #11

I`m definitely sure, with you, it will not!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
bluray, calibration, dvd, find, included, level, list, optimizer, overview, pc, sound, start, thx, thxoptimizer, video