Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Video Processors, Technology & Calibration

Video Processors, Technology & Calibration Discuss the best way to get the most from your video system.

Old 06-11-2008   #7

Default Re: This Is Not a Test: Calibrate Your HDTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinson_A View Post
While your at it, for all you larger screen PC or Mac users. Your monitor needs calibration too. I just purchased a Hannspree 24-inch monitor for use in my edit system at home and out of the box it sucked something awful. However, after calibrating it (the same way I do an LCD or Plasma) the picture was pretty damn good.

I wonder how many of you work on un-calibrated computer monitors?
That, is very interesting Andrew. I never considered having my Dell computer monitor calibrated.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
09, audio, box, cable, calibrate, calibration, download, full, hd, hdtv, jackasstube, lcd, movie, screen, slides, software