Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Video Processors, Technology & Calibration

Video Processors, Technology & Calibration Discuss the best way to get the most from your video system.

Old 01-07-2008   #1

Default ELEVEN NEW PRODUCTS AT CES 2008 WILL FEATURE SILICON OPTIX HQV PROCESSING

Silicon Optix’s Realta® and Reon® HQV® technologies will be featured in no less than eleven new products to be displayed at the 2008 CES trade show in Las Vegas, Nevada, January 7-10. Many of these products will also be showcased at Silicon Optix’s suite in the Wynn Hotel.

“HQV is becoming the clear choice not only for flagship home theater products, but with the mainstream introductions and new OEM designs introduced at this show, consumers at all levels of spending can enjoy the benefits that the Emmy award-winning HQV technology provides,” said Jim Mannos, President and CEO of Silicon Optix.

The following HQV products will be on display at CES2008:

Cypress: Instant HQV HD Scaler, Realta based mainstream OEM set-top scaler solution
Demo only available at the Silicon Optix Suite in the Wynn Hotel (by appointment)

Denon: Receivers AVR-5308CI, AVP-A1HDCI, and their first Blu-ray Disc player, the DVD-3800BDCI
Mandalay Bay Lagoon Ballroom, SCC, 2nd floor (Press Open House on 1/9, 8am-10am)

Gefen: TV Scaler Pro with Realta HQV processing
Booth 20344, LVCC South Hall

Gateway: XHD 3000 30” Multifunction Extreme HD Display with Realta HQV processing
Demo only available at the Silicon Optix Suite in the Wynn Hotel (by appointment)

Marantz: BD8002 Blu-ray Disc Player with Realta HQV processing
Mandalay Bay Lagoon Ballroom, SCC, 2nd floor (Press Open House on 1/9, 8am-10am)

Mitsubishi: HC6000, 1080p projector with Reon HQV processing
Booth #26415, LVCC South Hall

Samsung: BD-UP5000 Duo HD/Blu-ray DVD player with Reon HQV processing
Booth #11033, LVCC Central Hall

Syntax-Brillian: Technology Preview: Olevia 742H and 747H 120HZ LCD HDTVs
Booth #20401, LVCC South Hall
665i 65-inch 1080p LCD display and the Olevia 7 Series 1080p 47-inch LCD display with Realta processing
Silicon Optix Suite in the Wynn Hotel (by appointment)

Viewsonic: Pro8100, Reon based 1080p home theater projector
Demo only available at Pepcom’s Digital Experience (1/6)

VIZIO: VP504F 1080p 50-inch plasma HDTV, with Reon HQV processing
VIZIO Demo suite at the Wynn Hotel

Visualedge: VeBox, Reon HQV based mass market OEM set-top scaler box
For more information on HQV processing, please go to http://www.HQV.com.
NicollPr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008   #2

Default Re: ELEVEN NEW PRODUCTS AT CES 2008 WILL FEATURE SILICON OPTIX HQV PROCESSING

The Vizio is most significant to the mainstream audience....

j
Old 02-21-2008   #3

Default Re: ELEVEN NEW PRODUCTS AT CES 2008 WILL FEATURE SILICON OPTIX HQV PROCESSING

This Reon chip Jerry does seem to be the real deal. I`ve been on their website, and I was impressed with their technology.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano View Post

j
I don't know that 30" Gateway with a REALTA processor?!?!?

That's a lot of power in that monitor. I wonder if this is a 2k monitor? I'm going to have to look into it.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano View Post

j

Can not argue that. I saw Vizio this Sunday at Costcos in New Rochelle. Prominently displayed for all to see.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008   #6

I am not sure a 30 inch HDTV needs such processing but who am I to argue with overkill. I LOVE overkill!!!!
Sponsored Links

Tags
2008, awards, ces, chip, hotel, hqv, olevia, optix, processing, products, projectors, realta, reonhqv, silicon, video, vizio, wynn