Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Loudspeakers > Surround Sound

Surround Sound Talk about everything from 5.1 to 7.1 to Dolby True HD and beyond.

Old 11-23-2010   #1

Default SLS Q-Line Gold vs Bose

I was checking out some different surround systems and besides Bose was not finding many unobtrusive speakers with sound quality in front of aesthetics. I certainly realize Bose is not the end all but for what I need it is appropriate. Then I saw SLS audio and for a wall mountable speaker it appears to be a great deal. The receiver doesn't have HDMI but I can get around that. It's advertised on Friday for $359.00, but does anyone know about SLS? Not familiar with this brand at all.

http://www.av-express.com/AV-Catalog...ineHomeTheater
Powersthatbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010   #2
Administrator

Default Re: SLS Q-Line Gold vs Bose

Not too sure about the sound quality of the speakers in a complete system that sells for what a single quality speaker does.
rbinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
2010, anf, audio, forum, gold, line, qg, qline, series, sls, slsaudio, speaker, speakers, versus, vs