Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Loudspeakers > Subwoofers

Subwoofers How low can you go? Discuss everything from setup to placement to EQ and beyond.

Old 08-03-2011   #1

Post DJ equipment for beginners!!

Hi there,

The DJ is easy enough, but there are a few key pieces of equipment that you are going to need to have and know how to set up. Whether you are going after the club scene or simply trying to break in through a wedding, one of the best tools in the DJ arsenal is the turntable. These packages include beginner equipment for Dj with a full set of turntables, mixer and headphones.

If anybody have any knowledge and experience please assist me.

Thanking you
John Rainsford
Old 02-16-2012   #2

Default Re: DJ equipment for beginners!!

what a very board question. Well it all depends on what you like and how pro you want to sounds. As for headphones, I would go for the Spyn Audio headphones model hp349. They are pretty sweet and sounds just as. I bought mine off Ebay at a store called TechzoneUS. They have a store also. Check em out

good luck amigo
rev0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, beginner, beginners, consultants, dj, equipment, forum, forums, gear, packages, post, powered, systems, topic, vbulletin