Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Loudspeakers > Subwoofers

Subwoofers How low can you go? Discuss everything from setup to placement to EQ and beyond.

Old 05-23-2007   #1
Administrator

Default Definitive Technology Supercube Trinity Sub

Read the full review at

http://www.avrev.com/equip/definitive_trinity_sub/

and post your comments and questions here in this thread. Subscribe to a
thread to be informed when other AVRev.com readers post their comments and questions.
AVRevForum.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007   #2

Smile Re: Definitive Technology Supercube Trinity Sub

I believe subwoofers are definitely needed. It is not overkill. While a lot of us will not be able to own a pair of Revel Salons, or Wilson Watt puppy 7 and 8`s, this review proves that even if you do, there is more info to extract to heighten your musical experience.

Rock on!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007   #3

Default Re: Definitive Technology Supercube Trinity Sub

I bought a Sunfire sub to boost my surround-sound movies, but in truth the impact on my music was much more enjoyable and necessary. My stereo (or front right and left) speakers were rated to 30 hz and below, but the sub really opened up their sound. Organ and bass pedals were far more defined, and string bass, piano, low percussion and bass vocals were all enhanced, realistic, and audible. Now I consider the thump in the chest from the footfall of a T-Rex or explosion of carpet bombing to be just gravy.
The Ear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007   #4

Default Re: Definitive Technology Supercube Trinity Sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ear View Post
I bought a Sunfire sub to boost my surround-sound movies, but in truth the impact on my music was much more enjoyable and necessary. My stereo (or front right and left) speakers were rated to 30 hz and below, but the sub really opened up their sound. Organ and bass pedals were far more defined, and string bass, piano, low percussion and bass vocals were all enhanced, realistic, and audible. Now I consider the thump in the chest from the footfall of a T-Rex or explosion of carpet bombing to be just gravy.
The Ear,,,are you related to TheEAR over at Klipsch forums?
Strutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
cube, definitive, location, organ, price, review, subs, subwoofer, sunfire, super, supercube, technologies, technology, thread, trinity