Audio Video Revolution Forum

Audio Video Revolution Forum (http://www.avrev.com/forum/index.php)
-   Special Offers From Retailers (http://www.avrev.com/forum/special-offers-retailers-18/)
-   -   Hosue of Linn Opens in UK (http://www.avrev.com/forum/special-offers-retailers/787-hosue-linn-opens-uk.html)

JerryDelColliano 09-24-2007 10:32 AM

House of Linn Opens in UK

This new store is run by an old fried of mine, Brian Morris. If you are in the area - be sure say hello.

------

House of Linn is a new independent consultancy and true centre of excellence for reference demonstrations, sales, installation, service, upgrades, advice and aftercare for all Linn source, control and playback components and systems. House of Linn offers clients the opportunity to audition the Linn range of high performance analogue and digital playback components and systems, all of which set new performance levels for music and movies. Linn entertainment systems can deliver the experience of live performance in the home and House of Linn was conceived and designed to thrill customers who experience the Linn demonstration.

House of Linn welcomes Linn owners and new clients to enjoy the complete Linn experience.
- “House of Linn is a real house for you to discover what Linn can do for you in your home”. House of Linn is a showcase for the full range of Linn music and video performance options. House of Linn’s four principal demonstration rooms are real living rooms, in addition to Linn multi-room audio installed and distributed to Hallways, Bathroom and Bedroom systems.

“We see clients only by appointment and we see only one client at a time”. At House of Linn we make sure that each client has enough time to relax and enjoy the experience of a live event with the music and video performance offered by Linn.

Occupying a recently renovated large Victorian home, House of Linn Ltd is independently owned and operated by two former senior employees of Linn Products Limited who in fact were once customers of Linn before joining the company! Now, after many years of marketing, demonstrating and selling Linn components and systems and enthusing people the world over with Linn’s musical performance, House of Linn can offer clients a true consultancy service. Our knowledge and experience of proper Linn installation means that clients are able to understand, appreciate and enjoy the unique and sublime music and movie experience throughout the Linn range.

House of Linn invites you to make an appointment when considering further investment in music or cinema systems. Or, you can simply help us feel even more at home by contacting House of Linn just for advice. Either way, we are certain you’ve never heard it so good!

Email: info@houseoflinn.com
Demonstrations: appointments@houseoflinn.com
+44 (0) 161 766 1021

kennyt 09-24-2007 02:37 PM

Re: Hosue of Linn Opens in UK

I love the Linn sound, but they somehow lost me on the way. My fully active AV51 system was great, except you had to wire seven amps, 14 speaker cables, countless
ic's, power, etc to run them and of course trouble shooting any problems was a nightmare. They then came out with the new line of gear and really ramped up prices, further pushing me away. Some of this might have had to do with the echange rate, but I was lost by then..

deacongreg 09-24-2007 03:57 PM

I know this is a brand new venture, but this is superb. I truly love the idea. A very good way for people to learn about the high end. Get treated professionally and with the right customer service and attention.
This is sorely missing in the AV industry today. I only hope that if this goes well in the UK, it is adopted here. And not only by Linn LTD. I can see a company like Harman International, with all its brands underneath their umbrella, doing well with this.

Could you imagine, having an appointment for say, "The House ofHarman?" seeing Revel, Mark Levinson, Lexicon, etc. setup in rooms for you to demo. This could be the ReBirth of High End.
Especially with Home theater, now on the rise. This is good news.

Brian Morris 09-26-2007 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deacongreg (Post 3513)
I know this is a brand new venture, but this is superb. I truly love the idea. A very good way for people to learn about the high end. Get treated professionally and with the right customer service and attention.
This is sorely missing in the AV industry today. I only hope that if this goes well in the UK, it is adopted here. And not only by Linn LTD. I can see a company like Harman International, with all its brands underneath their umbrella, doing well with this.

Could you imagine, having an appointment for say, "The House ofHarman?" seeing Revel, Mark Levinson, Lexicon, etc. setup in rooms for you to demo. This could be the ReBirth of High End.

Especially with Home theater, now on the rise. This is good news.

Thanks Jerry and Deacongreg for your kind words about House of Linn. I should stress that HoL is independent of Linn Products Limited, just like all other Linn dealers. I, and House of Linn business partner Trevor Liddle, were for many years until recently senior employees of Linn. We decided some time ago that we wanted to provide clients with a different approach to auditioning and selling Linn systems and hence House of Linn, a real house! we have just opened. So if you want to hear what Linn can do for you, your music and your life, please feel free to arrange a visit and we will be delighted to meet you. The HoL website gives you a visual idea of the House and systems and hope you enjoy the website soundtrack as well!
Regards,

Brian Morris | brian@houseoflinn.com
Direct + 44 (0) 161 766 1021 | Mobile + 44 (0) 7918 120362
House of Linn Ltd. | www.houseoflinn.com

Silver Supra 09-26-2007 09:21 PM

Congrats Brian! Wonderful idea you have with the House of Linn.

I love the website... the artwork on the walls is fantastic - especially the picture regarding the one you married! haha

Good luck on the new venture!!

deacongreg 09-27-2007 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian Morris (Post 3612)
Thanks Jerry and Deacongreg for your kind words about House of Linn. I should stress that HoL is independent of Linn Products Limited, just like all other Linn dealers. I, and House of Linn business partner Trevor Liddle, were for many years until recently senior employees of Linn. We decided some time ago that we wanted to provide clients with a different approach to auditioning and selling Linn systems and hence House of Linn, a real house! we have just opened. So if you want to hear what Linn can do for you, your music and your life, please feel free to arrange a visit and we will be delighted to meet you. The HoL website gives you a visual idea of the House and systems and hope you enjoy the website soundtrack as well!
Regards,

Brian Morris | brian@houseoflinn.com
Direct + 44 (0) 161 766 1021 | Mobile + 44 (0) 7918 120362
House of Linn Ltd. | www.houseoflinn.com

That you for your kind response and open invitation. My hats off to you and your partner to what I think is a great idea. The one on one personal experience that you will provide consumers, will separate you mightily, from your competitors.
Congratulations and great success in your new venture.