Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Source Components

Source Components Discuss topics about any kind of audio player. CD, SACD, DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, Blu-ray, HD DVD and beyond.

Old 11-03-2007   #1

Default Krell KID

Is anyone here going to consider the Krell KID? Dan D'Agostino is a big iPod fan which is interesting. Knowing Krell I bet it sounds pretty damn good.
spearl8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007   #2

Default Re: Krell KID

We heard it at CEDIA and it does sound really good! Far better than any iPod has the right to! From what I understand these things are selling faster than Krell ever imagined so I suspect you'll be seeing them around, maybe even a review on AVRev.com of them..

BTW they have a PaPa dock that is a matching amp the KiD sits in that they were using it with on the new version of their monitors... Probably the most expensive iPod system you can buy (speakers alone are $10K) but it did sound great!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007   #3

Default Re: Krell KID

Obviously, despite his ultra high end roots, Dan has decided to join the i-pod fray, and try to improve its sound, as much as possible. But, I must admit, I would not think it would come from his company.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
71, aggiornamento, doc, kid, kidaudio, krell, manual, review, sale, set, showcase, software, sound, sources, speakers, version