Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Source Components

Source Components Discuss topics about any kind of audio player. CD, SACD, DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, Blu-ray, HD DVD and beyond.

Old 06-28-2013   #1
ericgartin

Default Adding a Blu Ray Player. Advice needed.

I would like to add a Blu-Ray player to my basement. Before doing so, I was wondering if I could get some expert advice from here.

The TV is a Mitsubishi WD-73C9

Our Cable Box is a TIVO TCD750500

We ordered a Sound Bar which is a VIZIO S4251w-B4 5.1, waiting on the arrival.

We do have NAS server with a lot of family pictures and movies.

Two players that we looked at are the Sony BDP-S5100 and the Panasonic DMP-BDT230. What player do you think would work best with this set up? Would it be possible to hook all of this up so the sound bar plays while watching the Tivo or blu-ray?

Thanks for any help or insight that you can provide.

Tags
blue, hook, player, ray, sound, system