Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Source Components

Source Components Discuss topics about any kind of audio player. CD, SACD, DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, Blu-ray, HD DVD and beyond.

Old 08-31-2011   #1

Default Advice on a CD/SACD Player

Can you give me a suggestion?. I have actually been "out" of the stereo world for a few years (injured back). I bought a Mark Levinson 512 SACD/CD player that has actually spent more time in the shop than in my system since I bought it about 3 years ago. And every time I get it back it doesn't sound as good. Sigh.

Do you have any suggestions of players I should look at that are in this league. Is the Krell Cipher one of them? Gosh, I have been out of touch too a long time on this.

My email address is Lefisc@verizon.net. Thanks, really.
Lefisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012   #2

Default Re: Advice on a CD/SACD Player

I should look at that are in this league. Is the Krell Cipher one of them? Gosh, I have been out of touch too a long time on this.

My email address is Lefisc@verizon.net. Thanks, really
jade30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012   #3

Default Re: Advice on a CD/SACD Player

Thanks jade.........
joseph005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
512, code, levinson, mark, player, sacd, source