Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Source Components

Source Components Discuss topics about any kind of audio player. CD, SACD, DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, Blu-ray, HD DVD and beyond.

Old 02-21-2008   #1

Default Vincent CD-S6

Anyone familiar with this product at all? Now that my kids are grown - I'm thinking about venturing back into the "High-End" for a 2 channel audio system in one of their old bedrooms. I've seen it but how many of you have auditioned it? If my wife chips in for it as an anniversary present for me I could have this in a few months.
prerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008   #2

Default Re: Vincent CD-S6

I haven't heard it yet, not even seen it at a show, but have seen it @ Audio Advisor and though it looked pretty cool.

I would buy it, AA gives you a 30 satisfaction guarantee, if you don't like it, send it back and buy something else! (But DO report back to us and let us know why you kept it or returned it!)
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008   #3

Default Re: Vincent CD-S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
I haven't heard it yet, not even seen it at a show, but have seen it @ Audio Advisor and though it looked pretty cool.

I would buy it, AA gives you a 30 satisfaction guarantee, if you don't like it, send it back and buy something else! (But DO report back to us and let us know why you kept it or returned it!)
Tks!!! I value your advice. Now to convince my wife that its worth it!!! (Definately tell her, I can send it back in 30 days.)
prerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, cd, cdplayer, cds6, dvd, florida, forum, player, price, s6, sacd, video, vincent, vincentv, vincient