Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Show us your System

Show us your System Start a new thread to show us and the world your home theater. Post photos, line listings of your gear and tell us all about your rig.

Old 10-05-2007   #25

Default Re: What is the last AV item you purchased online and where did you hear about it?

My last purchase was a Revel B12 Sub. The styling is a little boxy and bland but it sounds killer in my medium sized room. I know it might be a little overkill but when I really wanna rock, I can.
Old 10-05-2007   #26

Default Revel

The b15 is a killer. Nice pickup.

I have a sub30 and I am thinking of adding one to round out the THUMP in my theater.
Old 11-07-2007   #27

Default Re: What is the last AV item you purchased online and where did you hear about it?

I just bought an Outlaw 970/7075 combo for $999 for my bedroom. They're going to be powering 3 Martin Logan Vignettes and their new Source as my fronts. Lastly a ML Dynamo sub.

The Outlaw is ofcourse online purchased. I went with them because I wanted something "inexpensive," and wasn't sure I wanted a Receiver.

I just need a nice plasma now...

The system is going to use a Key Digital switcher from the HT to provide my bedroom (and other rooms of the house) with HD DVD and BD (although I still haven't decided which to go with there either) and HD DVR... All using Control4 product.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007   #28

Jerry,

i am still waiting for video of this speech, audio at least!

I will be very surprised if you kept your cool!

BTW JH Blues is rocking out he house right now!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007   #29

Question Re: What is the last AV item you purchased online and where did you hear about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
Jerry,

i am still waiting for video of this speech, audio at least!

I will be very surprised if you kept your cool!

BTW JH Blues is rocking out he house right now!
The CEA Industry Forum agenda must have changed as I didn't run into Jerry while out there and don't recall seeing his name (or that topic) on any of the schedules - but then I'm getting older and sometimes things just slip right past me!
Old 11-08-2007   #30

I kept my cool although it has tinges of Alex Baldwin's Blake from Glengary Glen Ross.

I have some feature stories on my 4 points. Things like the importance of commissioned sales people, the audio system of the future etc....

Stay tuned.

j
Sponsored Links

Tags
andrew, audiogon, av, back, cable, golden, helix, home, item, mapleshade, online, orb, ordered, review, reviews, robinson, speaker, theater, ultrathin