Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Show us your System

Show us your System Start a new thread to show us and the world your home theater. Post photos, line listings of your gear and tell us all about your rig.

Old 09-24-2007   #13

Default Re: What is the last AV item you purchased online and where did you hear about it?

placed my bet for Blu-ray back in January when I purchased my PS3 from Amazon - if the studios keep jumping around I might have to add an HD-DVD player as well and hope that they begin to release dual format discs - having 1080p is definitely a plus in my little theater (only 9'8" x 11'4" with a 60" Sony Grand Wega SXRD screen about 8' from the seating) - having read everything that I could find on the subject (here and elsewhere) I took the plunge and went for Blu-ray and the PS3
Old 09-24-2007   #14

Default Re: What is the last AV item you purchased online and where did you hear about it?

Yo Mosse Pond...

I am wondering how you are different than "The Moose" who also posts alot on this forum!!!

Congrats on the PS3. Its a fine BR player.
Old 09-24-2007   #15

Cool Re: What is the last AV item you purchased online and where did you hear about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano View Post
Yo Mosse Pond...

I am wondering how you are different than "The Moose" who also posts alot on this forum!!!

Older, wiser (hopefully, or I've really wasted the last several decades) and much, much closer to full retirement (began semi-retirement last October) when I'll be moving all of my accumulated gear up to our weekend/retirement home in Vermont. We know each other (from some of my past lives). Will you be at the CEA Industry Forum in San Diego next month? If so, let's get together for a nosh or a drink.
Old 09-24-2007   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosePond View Post
Older, wiser (hopefully, or I've really wasted the last several decades) and much, much closer to full retirement (began semi-retirement last October) when I'll be moving all of my accumulated gear up to our weekend/retirement home in Vermont. We know each other (from some of my past lives). Will you be at the CEA Industry Forum in San Diego next month? If so, let's get together for a nosh or a drink.
----

I am supposed to be doing a speech on how to save the audio industry at the CEA event...

Now I am REALLY curious? Who the hell am I talking to? Email me privately if you are undercover...

j
Old 09-24-2007   #17

I wish I could be a fly on the wall for that speech!

...open forum for you to express everything you've written on this topic... WOW!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano View Post
Yo Moose Pond...

Well to begin with he's a Yankee & I'm a "Wild Eyed Southern Boy" & you know what a Moose does in a pond don't you?!
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
andrew, audiogon, av, back, cable, golden, helix, home, item, mapleshade, online, orb, ordered, review, reviews, robinson, speaker, theater, ultrathin