Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Show us your System

Show us your System Start a new thread to show us and the world your home theater. Post photos, line listings of your gear and tell us all about your rig.

Old 08-10-2007   #1

Default Welcome to the Grand Carriage Cinema

Here is a link to our HT. Still some work to do but its getting there.

Scooter's Fun House

scooter
scooterdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007   #2

Default Re: Welcome to the Grand Carriage Cinema

I am SO jealous of how BIG your room is (that almost sounded gay)...

When I build my room, the city of Los Angeles had SO many limitations. Had to dig 40 feet into the ground to pour cement casions. Couldn't make it bigger than XYZ or I had to retrofit the entire house with a fire sprinker system ($60,000 - ouch). Then for 15 more SQ feet - I had to add more covered parking. This left me with 19x14 which is SMALL compared to this theater.

Enjoy such a great space and let us know about your next upgrades....
Old 08-20-2007   #3

Default Re: Welcome to the Grand Carriage Cinema

Thanks Jerry,

This has been a labor of love. We were fortunate to find a house that had a big enough basement. The whole downstairs is approx. 1800 sqft. Outside of the theater is an area we are going to turn into a concession area. The big open area that became the theater was much bigger until I added the wall. The last thing I wanted was to have a square room.

scooter
scooterdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, carage, carriage, cinema, cinima, grand, hk, house, video