Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Show us your System

Show us your System Start a new thread to show us and the world your home theater. Post photos, line listings of your gear and tell us all about your rig.

Old 06-17-2008   #109

Smile Re: What's you dream system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
Jeremy,

You've proven a great point, no matter how good your system is, you're always looking to upgrade!
Now, it figures you would agree to that statement!!!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008   #110

Default Re: What's you dream system?

for me it would have to be the denon AVP-A1HDCI, with the POA-A1HDCI for the power side of things, a dedicated room with acoustic treatments and sound proofing. A runco Signature Cinema SC-1 projector with a 106 inch da-lite screen, 3 pairs of paradigm signature s8's and a signature c5 centre channel for speaker duties and 4 signature servos.

Then for a stereo set-up I would use the denon AVP-A1HDCI and the POA-A1HDCI with a pair of signature s6's with a pair of signature servo's. all this of course would have to have its own fuse box and power supply as well as ultra link speaker cable and audio video cables. That would be my dream system.
dave34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008   #111
wes

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacongreg View Post
Now, it figures you would agree to that statement!!!!
no matter how good your system is, you're always looking to upgrade! YES YES YES
wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008   #112

i change the meridian projector for my new planar 8150,for my taste and for the price its the best projector ive seen...
before i bought it i did some comparisions with the pioneer 9000 d-ila and the meridian wich is similiar to the pioneer,panasonic,epson,sony etc...
the planar is amazing in termes of great contrast the blacks are perfect,sharpeness,and tridimension...if you can just have a look at this projector.
raoc801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes View Post
no matter how good your system is, you're always looking to upgrade! YES YES YES
Alright now!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008   #114
wes

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacongreg View Post
Alright now!!
I am always looking for new gear I just love electronics and always try to get closer to the real thing a concert hall
wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
53, amplifier, amps, bw, cls, ct800, decware, electra, equipment, joule, levinson, list, logan, martin, n, power, speaker, theater