Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Show us your System

Show us your System Start a new thread to show us and the world your home theater. Post photos, line listings of your gear and tell us all about your rig.

Old 11-25-2007   #7

Default Re: TheMoose's Home Theatre

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoose View Post
The Paradigms sound so much better I've decided not to replace them anytime soon!
That saved me about $4K!!
If I'd have known I wouldn't be replacing the speakers I would have gotten the 4308CI instead, but I'm very happy with the 3808CI!
Ah but now you've entered into dangerous territory. You have a really good receiver that does an above average job with music (unlike most of its Japanese competition) and that means that it can push some pretty good speakers.

Canton, Martin Logan, Linn, PSB, Sunfire, Dynaudio, Totem, Thiel, etc. are all brand names you can actually look at now that have speaker lines that would be pushed rather well by your Denon.

Canton and PSB would be the best bang for the buck probably. Although I haven't heard the new $2k Martin Logans yet... but the Sunfire ribbons are amazing too...
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008   #8

Talking Re: TheMoose's Home Theatre

I found an interesting doodad on ebay, a Paradigm sign for my theater.

It doesn't throw hardly any light out the front or back just mostly around the edges, I'm thinking these will be nice along the wall of the dedicated theater I want to build, they will throw some light on the wall & floor but not into the room itself.

I'll probably get some that say Denon, Sony ES, ETC for the theater when it's built, I bought this one now just out of curiosity to see how it would look.
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008   #9

I like it Moose!

I have seen and almost bought the Linn one when I had an all Linn rig but for one reason or another never did.
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008   #10

Very nice Moose!
Sharp 1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano View Post
I like the expression on the girl's face on the TV!!!

Katie Daryl from HD Net.
Sharp 1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
491, audiovideo, cc200, center, control, del, kdsr70xbr2, manual, paradigm, receiver, screen, service, sony, strse, strv444es, v444es