Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Show us your System

Show us your System Start a new thread to show us and the world your home theater. Post photos, line listings of your gear and tell us all about your rig.

Old 01-02-2008   #1

Default These Photos are bad but I want to post

I will post new pictures when I get a good camera (my camera is no longer working - this is just a picture taken with my cell phone 640x480 - horrible). This is just to give you an ideal of what I have:

Front speakers are Infinity RS 6B Kappa's - I used to have Snell E-II's (tweeters got hit by a freak lighting storm). The 6B's actually work out better than the Snells because of the room size. I will post better pictures later - Just wanted everyone to know that although I don't have the dough - I'm not a poser - I really do have equipment !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stereo2.jpg (8.9 KB, 73 views)
prerich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
6b, bad, brains, high, infinity, photo, photos, res, rs, rs6b, speakers