Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Show us your System

Show us your System Start a new thread to show us and the world your home theater. Post photos, line listings of your gear and tell us all about your rig.

Old 03-03-2008   #13

Default Re: AVRev.com Reference Theater - Del Colliano Residence

I really like the clean lines of your home theater. So many home theaters are overdone. People spend more money on velvet curtains, popcorn machines and the like that they shortchange themselves on the audio/video side. I'd rather have the music and films make the statement.
faberryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
I30krab,

you need to see Silver Supra's ride! While often used as a daily driver, he gets over 1,000 HP @ the rear wheels with racing fuel and some serious boost, I believe he was running upper 8 second quarters with it.
kennyt,

Believe me I know those supras are monsters. If I remember correctly the bottom end is worth 600-700 hp stock. I searched the site and found Silver Supra's ride. His car looks hot! My car will run in the mid 12s but to go faster I need racing slicks and the car has to lose weight, The thing weighs 3800 lbs without me and I'd have to drop down to 3000 lbs without me to get to the 11s. I've spent enough on the car, I'm done with the mods.
The only things I now do are improving the safety of the car because the drivers in this 24/7 town are lunatics.

Last edited by i30krab; 03-03-2008 at 11:48 PM..
i30krab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008   #15

Thumbs up Re: AVRev.com Reference Theater - Del Colliano Residence

i30krab,

Boy, you took me way back with the AR speakers and Garrard turntable. Yes, those were the glorious analog days. My first turntable was a Dual 1229 I bought from my summer job when I was 16. The car is very impressive.

Keep on keeping on. Glad you like the site. Jerry Del Colliano has done a great job.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008   #16

Smile Re: AVRev.com Reference Theater - Del Colliano Residence

Quote:
Originally Posted by i30krab View Post
This car is my everyday ride! Considering I'm a 65 yo retired dentist(1991) , most of my friends think I'm a little crazy but hey my favorite school course was summer vacation and I don't care. . .
How cool would it have been to have a father into cars and doing mods. like you.
Your kids are lucky! I am jealous!
rlpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008   #17

Smile Re: AVRev.com Reference Theater - Del Colliano Residence

I think for all of us, our favorite course was summer vacation!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008   #18

Greg,

Actually it was physics, and chemistry..... Both applied and real world!

For me, long lunch and last period were always great! I HS since I was a sophomore, me and a dozen friends or so all would leave school, get beer or whatever, and play ultimate frisbee until the sun went down, often later. I can still see the look on my moms face the one day in 1983..... I had convinced her to buy me an $80+ pair of really nice running shoes as they were Soooooo comfortable. I played Ultimate for ONE afternoon and tore the soles off them and they were trash! Needless to say my replacements weren't that costly!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
avrev, aw2500, bob, bw, colliano, custom, del, golf, hodas, images, jerry, jerrydelcolliano, modex, plates, racks, review, rpg, subwoofer, theater