Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Satellite Receivers, DVRs & Cable Boxes

Satellite Receivers, DVRs & Cable Boxes Having firmware issues with your DVR? Does your TiVo always miss the last few minutes of the game? Does your MPEG-4 cable box have issues? Discuss here.

Old 10-31-2007   #7

Thumbs up Re: Time Warner cold calls

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
'Just keep it fast and up all the time.'

Jerry, we have drugs to do this now.....

I hear your pain, I use Cable for everything as living in Florida, sat is problematic, and FIOS hasn't fuly integrated the area yet. Good for the wife for dissing them.... Keep her around! FWIW Today is my 5th annniversary, and absolutely no regrets!

Going to the Ritz Carlton Naples Beach Resort tomorrow for it....
Well, Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. Good to hear this kind of news. It was 8 years for me on October 9th. Do enjoy the Ritz Carlton.

My triple play Cable service is fine. Right now, I believe its the simplest, least expensive and easiest solution right now. No fee for HD, no crazy fees for additional HD boxes. But, as I mentioned to Jerry, I don`t how it will work with the likes of AMX and Crestron
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bose, buligerant, cable, call, calling, cold, digital, hd, hdmi, hung, lifestyle, time, tool, video, warner