Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Satellite Receivers, DVRs & Cable Boxes

Satellite Receivers, DVRs & Cable Boxes Having firmware issues with your DVR? Does your TiVo always miss the last few minutes of the game? Does your MPEG-4 cable box have issues? Discuss here.

Old 10-09-2007   #7

Default Re: DirecTV HR-20

That is why I got rid of my my dish was because of the reception. I got tired of dealing with the weather, that was the reason I was inside was because of the weather. I got so frustrated.
Old 10-10-2007   #8

Default Re: DirecTV HR-20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred333 View Post
That is why I got rid of my my dish was because of the reception. I got tired of dealing with the weather, that was the reason I was inside was because of the weather. I got so frustrated.
I understand. I had DirecTV for a little myself. And while to be honest, the service was very good, and the reps on the phone very courteous and professional, when it got very windy, wind I`m talking about now, not rain, sleet, or even snow, I would lose my pictuer. And it always seemed to be during a game or movie.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
23, codes, directv, download, dvr, forum, hr, hr20, mediashare, movie, owned, rate, stable, test, video