Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Satellite Receivers, DVRs & Cable Boxes

Satellite Receivers, DVRs & Cable Boxes Having firmware issues with your DVR? Does your TiVo always miss the last few minutes of the game? Does your MPEG-4 cable box have issues? Discuss here.

Old 09-10-2012   #1

Default Outdoor TV Help (DISH network)

I'm in the planning process for an outdoor tv. I currently have DISH network and lease three receivers. I have a VIP 722K receiver in the living room and a VIP 612 DVR in my master. I don't want another receiver but I want to know if there is anyway to tap into either receiver. I don't mind watching whatever is on in those rooms. However, I'd prefer to be able to switch the channels outside without having to go inside to do so. As you can tell I am totally lost when it comes to wiring and things of this nature. I also need tons of help with wiring and purchasing for audio throughout the house (but that's for a different time).

Thanks in advance
JustinTeach is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
av, box, cable, customer, dish, grainy, mybb, network, outdoor, powered, receiver, receivers, support, tv, vbulletin, vip722k, wireing