Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Satellite Receivers, DVRs & Cable Boxes

Satellite Receivers, DVRs & Cable Boxes Having firmware issues with your DVR? Does your TiVo always miss the last few minutes of the game? Does your MPEG-4 cable box have issues? Discuss here.

Old 08-09-2010   #7

Default Re: Dish Wins Stay in TiVo Spat

Dont have a dish...
Maralyn45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012   #8

Default Audio Video Revolution Forum - Reply to Topic

Id must check with you here. Which isn't something I usually do! I enjoy reading a submit that may make people think. Additionally, thanks for allowing me to remark!
lonyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
2009, box, connect, dan, dish, dvr, ernst, forum, hd, july, network, settlement, spat, stay, tivo, wins