Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Loudspeakers > Room Acoustics & Audio System Setup

Room Acoustics & Audio System Setup No one factor impacts the sound of your system more. Ask questions and share advice on room treatments, room tuning and acoustics here.

Old 04-14-2009   #1

Unhappy No more HDMI cables

I just bought a PS3 and want to hook it up to my system but I am out of HDMI cables for the tv. however I have 4 HDMI out for the receiver any suggestions? right now what is connected to the tv is DVR, XBOX, and PS3. I took the DVD player off but would like to reconnect it.

Last edited by h20wahine; 11-30-2009 at 10:07 PM..
h20wahine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009   #2
Administrator

Default Re: Wall Mounting my TV and hidding my boxes

There are a number of IR repeaters that will allow the equipment to be relocated to another room. Probably one of the simplest would be a wireless unit so you don't need to run any wires for the IR system. I'd take a look at this one: Wireless Remote Extender

There are also wired IR repeaters as well, see: IR Commands For Components Inside Cabinets
rbinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #3

rbinck thank you! this looks simple enough now it will be just running the cables through the wall i will come back in a few months and let you know the outcome! Thanks again!
h20wahine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009   #4
Administrator

Glad to help.
rbinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009   #5

Default Hi!... Best ways to mount tv on wall by hiding boxes

I can understand your queries. I can say you Install express company, this company will give the best solution for how to mount TV by hiding boxes and cables.
Wall TV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010   #6

Hi Friend
I read your message completely and i think it can be solved through a world class LED TV service provider which gives you a better solutions.
ThomasFranks is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, av, box, boxes, cable, mount, mounting, receiver, relocate, room, set, television, tv, video, wall