Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Loudspeakers > Room Acoustics & Audio System Setup

Room Acoustics & Audio System Setup No one factor impacts the sound of your system more. Ask questions and share advice on room treatments, room tuning and acoustics here.

Old 08-23-2008   #1

Unhappy Noob question about Bose Cinemate Setup

Hi; let me start by stating that I KNOW this is probably a stupid question, but I'm new to this stuff and hope for some benevolence. I just got the Panasonic Viera TH-50PZ800U, and want to setup the Bose Cinemate with it. I've followed the setup direcations, but can't seem to get the system to work with the TV. Two questions: which connection in the back of the TV set should the A/V stereo cables from the Bose connect to? Also, under Audio in the TV menu, what setup should (if any) should I be using? Thanks for any help.
Skyediver is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
av, blu, bose, cinemate, connect, forum, forums, panasonic, ray, review, set, setup, sound, tv, video