Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Loudspeakers > Room Acoustics & Audio System Setup

Room Acoustics & Audio System Setup No one factor impacts the sound of your system more. Ask questions and share advice on room treatments, room tuning and acoustics here.

Old 03-06-2008   #13

Default Re: Room Conversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill M View Post
It worked out fine, do have to point remotes to the rear, no big problem.
I currently use the Harmony 890 remote that comes with an RF to IR relayer so my components that are out of eye sight work flawlessly. this little $299 (Amazon) remote would solve that issue, it also saves me from having to walk the wife through how to fix simple glitches in the system.
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008   #14

Default Re: Room Conversion

Hi Guys;

The rack question is the only thing that could have some acoustic effect. I'll just say that a big rack (calm down boys) on one side of the room will make the bass non symmetrical. I like the front of the room idea if the rack is centered.It can also be off to either side if it is flush with the wall.
BH
Bob Hodas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
bass, cat, cat5, ceiling, conversion, converter, hate, i, page, room, speaker, speakers, systems, tuning, wire