Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Remotes, Home Automation and PC Convergence > Remotes & System Control

Remotes & System Control Share success with programming your remote, codes and more.

Old 10-01-2009   #1

Default I need codes to work a Rotel 1056

So i spilled a glass of tea on my awesome remote for my 1056 and it doesnt work. Well I wanted to see if I could get my cable universal remote to work it.

Of course Insight doesnt have the codes, nor do they even offer codes for any rotel product, so I was wondering if anyone was familiar with insight remotes. Mine is the top left one, Custom DVR 2057:

http://www.insight-com.com/help-cable-remotecodes.asp

Sorry dont know the link coding.

Anyway, I want to try and program the universal remote to control my Rotel 1056 Receiver. Can anyone help? Mods move this to another forum if you think it would be answered better elsewhere. Thanks.
ImmortaI Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2057, audio, code, codes, custom, directv, dvr, elan, home, insight, program, remote, rotel, system, universal