Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Remotes, Home Automation and PC Convergence > Remotes & System Control

Remotes & System Control Share success with programming your remote, codes and more.

Old 05-08-2009   #13
Administrator

Default Re: LOGITECH HARMONY ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by rquinter View Post
My Harmony 1000 used to freeze all the time, and it was because I was using some devices outside an activity. For instance, if I was controlling an activity (i.e. Watch TV) and then I switched to a device that was not included in that activity (i.e fan or A/C) then my control got unstable and freeze. Now, I have all my devices included in an activity and my remote is working really well and very reliable. I love the harmony 1000 since.
Welcome to the forum.

It must be the Harmony needs to finish a macro before switching to the other device. You would think they would prevent the switching until the current macro was finished.
rbinck is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
1000, display, dvd, extender, forum, forums, freeze, freezes, harmony, infrared, logitech, reboot, rebooting, reboots, remote, vs