Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Receivers

Receivers Ask your questions on AV receivers ranging from HDMI connectivity to calibration to setup to power ratings and beyond.

Old 08-17-2011   #1

Default Would my speakers work with a new receiver

Hi,
I have a 6 yrs old Sony AZ series DHC-AZ5D music system. It is a 5.1 configuration. It doesn't have optical or HDMI input.
I have many devices and audio sources now which can output audio/video via optical out / HDMI out but my music system doesn't take these inputs.
I want to know if buying a receiver can solve my problem? Would it be possible to connect my AZ5D speakers to a receiver and listen to all my audio/video sources?
If yes, can you also suggest a good receiver which would suite my requirement?

Regards,
Ashish
ashi_kul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #2

Default Re: Would my speakers work with a new receiver

Hello every one,
This is Walter. Actually i am using a receiver and i'll tel you that if you can tell me about your speakers then i'll tell you that your speakers will be start with new speakers or not.

Thankyou
walterpinkham123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, az5d, dhc, loudspeakers, powered, receiver, receivers, reciver, sony, speaker, speakers, stereo, vbulletin, work, works