Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Receivers

Receivers Ask your questions on AV receivers ranging from HDMI connectivity to calibration to setup to power ratings and beyond.

Old 04-03-2011   #1

Default Need wire FM antenna for RX-360 receiver

My RX-360 receiver/amp is many years old, and the single-wire indoor antenna that came with it has been discarded after being severely shortened by a vacuum cleaner. I'd like to buy another such antenna. The wire is easy, but the unique little connector bonded to the end of it seems not to be. The RX-360 manual lists no part numbers by which to identify it.
Lemastre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011   #2

Default Re: Need wire FM antenna for RX-360 receiver

I'm glad you enjoy Family Guy. I like it, too.

Have you any suggestion regarding a replacement for the antenna on my old radio receiver?
Lemastre is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
360, antenna, antennas, av, fm, indoor, make, receiver, receivers, rx, rx360, simple, single, sterio, wire