Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Receivers

Receivers Ask your questions on AV receivers ranging from HDMI connectivity to calibration to setup to power ratings and beyond.

Old 02-11-2011   #1

Unhappy Surround sound (or not)

Can anyone help me. I recently purchased a Sony HX803 3D TV which was bundled with a Sony 3D Blu Ray player BDP407. I run the Blu ray player through a Marantz AV Receiver SR5003. Playing 3D discs I can only get the picture but no sound. I've changed settings for both the DVD and AV unit but nothing. Even tried optical audio leads. Nothing.
Can anyone assist please, i'm going out of my mind...
Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011   #2
Administrator

Default Re: Surround sound (or not)

Some AV receivers are having an issue with the 3D signal being able to decode the sound. They make dual output Blu-ray players to allow a separate HDMI connection to the receivers. If yours dosen't have the 2nd output, I'd suggest connecting the optical audio to your receiver and mapping the sound to it.
rbinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011   #3

Thumbs up Re: Surround sound (or not)

rbinck,
thank you. Don't have 2 HDMI outputs on blu ray so chose to map sound through optical cable. Don't know how I did it but I now have sound. Guess I need to learn more about the equipment I have...
Thank once more...Bomber.
Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011   #4

Default Test, just a test

XRumer is mostly a software application that scours the net to generate linkbacks in your search engine optimisation quests.the software looks through , community forums, and all guestbooks plus automatically register an account.

You may then have Xrumer make a new link on your web property to elevate yer seo location or maybe benefit from affiliate programs.

The first thing you must do should be to make a list of forums, journals, plus guest comment forms to publish to. So that you can form & linklists, The Xrumer Autoposter contains a program named Hrefer. Hrefer querys the major search engines Google & builds a considerable list for your needs.

As soon as you build your list, you move it onto XRumer. The interface is just like The Hrefder and is particularly simple. You can save and reopen campaigns, analyze reports, schedule your posting and even more. You initially see your autpost databse, select post speed, then select email settings for starters.
What I liked about the xrumer forum is the fact that it works with anonmyously. The makers usually improve xrumer by having a list of proxys. This is relevant since you also do not wish to use this software and also have a webhost disable you.
Botmasterunleashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011   #5

Default How can I do this ?

Hello.Like in the topic, I am In need help ! Need help with laptop monitor?
LuznaMaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011   #6

thank your post.good job.
whitecat85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links