Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Receivers

Receivers Ask your questions on AV receivers ranging from HDMI connectivity to calibration to setup to power ratings and beyond.

Old 02-02-2010   #1

Default Sony STR-DH800 with speakercraft amp question

I have a Sony STR-DH800 that replaced my old receiver for surround in my bedroom. I also have a 7 year old speakercraft amp BB-275 that runs speakers in my master bath and outside patio. I was able before to use the tape monitor or something but when I added the new receiver I am unable to figure out how to get a signal to the amp. It has literally be 7 years since I had to worry about this stuff and I swear my mind is going. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!!
rpboring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010   #2
Administrator

Default Re: Sony STR-DH800 with speakercraft amp question

According to the specifications there is an A/V output on the rear. Also it speaks of 2 audio outputs. I would think one of these would accommodate your amp.
rbinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
amp, amplifier, audio, code, dh800, hdmi, power, remote, resolution, sacd, set, setup, sony, speakercraft, str, strdh800