Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Receivers

Receivers Ask your questions on AV receivers ranging from HDMI connectivity to calibration to setup to power ratings and beyond.

Old 12-13-2009   #1

Default Outdoor TV and Multi Source Receiver

Looking for some advice / knowledge

Currently have a Yamaha 5890 with 5 listening areas. Zone 1 is main zone other 4 areas are on the same zone on the receiver. Want to upgrade because the reciever can not handle all areas without cutting out and would like to add video outside.

Looking to get the back yard zone (one of the 4 other listening areas) to get set up with a LCD TV and current Bose in ground speakers. LCD TV is under a patio roof, not exposed direct to the elements (other than the AZ heat).

Prefer not to have a new set of DIRECTV cables run outside, is there a receiver that can send the video signal outside from the “suggested” receiver?

So I want to get a new receiver and get the back yard set up for DIRECTV, DVD and keep the sound form the ground speakers on its own multisource zone.

Help me get a start
rich-az is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009   #2

Default Re: Outdoor TV and Multi Source Receiver

Check out the Marantz models 6003, 7002 and 8002 all have dual HDMI and dual component outputs.
Old 04-26-2010   #3

waterproof outdoor tv also protect against outdoor elements such as snow, wind and dust and can even allow standard TVs to be used areas of extreme weather such as excessively hot environments to sub zero areas.A ventilator is fitted to the case to cool the unit, then a filter housing is fitted to the ventilator this ensures that the air coming into the case is clean and any airborne particles have been removed including sand.

Last edited by kari666; 04-26-2010 at 07:43 PM..
kari666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010   #4
Banned

good..thanks for sharing the answers
Eva2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010   #5

Location: Deep within the dark and strange crevices of my mind !

Anybody here aware of a method of connection that would enable me to by-pass A/V signal via HDMI from cable set top box to TV througt the new Denon 3311CI AVR their owners guide is impossible to decipher. Thx in advance. Rizz

SONY LED XBR46HX929
SONY LED-LCD KDL46XBR8
Oppo 95 BDP
DENON 3311CI AVR 7.2-125 W/ch
MIRAGE OMNISTAT V2 SPKR SYS LINK*
MIRAGE OMNI S10 S/W
SA 8300 HD/DVR
Harmony 1100 Remote & HTS-1000 MKII
Monster THX & Monoprice Cables
ImRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010   #6

Smile Re: Outdoor TV and Multi Source Receiver

Sony is good brand for receiver.You can use as a Outdoor TV and Multi Source Receiver.I am using Sony LCD and low weight portable.Try it.
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, av, forum, lcd, multi, multichannel, multisource, outdoor, receiver, receivers, setup, source, speakers, tv, video